1. To confirm all reservations and catering events, client must sign & submit a copy of the Banquet Event
Order Form (available upon request).
2. 50% DOWNPAYMENT upon reservation and 50% BALANCE payable at the day of the event.
3. Minimum of 3 hours allotted time for catering and function deals.
4. Additional charge in excess of the allotted time.
5. Bringing in of food & drinks are subject for corkage fees.
6. For catering done outside the restaurant or for provincial events, transportation expenses will be charged
depending on the event venue.
7. In the event of cancellation, the following charges shall be applied:
A. Three days prior to the event, 75% of the total deposit is forfeited
B. One day prior to the event, the full total deposit is forfeited
8. Client is liable to any damage, theft or loss of BALIWAG LECHON MANOK properties (including but not
limited to equipment, plates, utensils and motor vehicles, etc) that occurred caused by persons attending the event.
9. In-house catering is subject to 10% Service Charge. Outside catering is subject to 12% Service Charge